A letter to Ed Sheeran

Dear ED,

I heard you are in Ghana! Yeah. Please which hotel are you? I've combed the length and breadth of this country but to no avail. Hmm..I heard you came with Fuse ODG and a couple of friends hanging out and doing some chilling bi.

Oh! I'm shocked you didn't look for me cos I'm your biggest fan here in capital G. I am on your YouTube Channel, I follow you on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and whatchamacallit. I'm basically addicted to your music.

Anyways, I heard you're really having fun with Fuse ODG and other friends as depicted in the picture above. I'm really happy for you ED. I do hope you get a Ghanaian babe to Think out loud with. Ghana is an exciting place to be and you couldn't have been at a better country. I heard you love waakye and Omotuo. Well, that's my favorite too.


PS. I hope you can swim though, cos God has blessed us with lots of natural rain filled "swimming pools". LOL

Enjoy your stay,
Your Biggest fan in Capital G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

//]]>