TEMPTED episode 5

I could not bring myself to forgive Amanda. This might had been hypocritical because I also cheated but I could not overlook hers. I really tried but anytime I closed my eyes all I could see was what I saw that night. The pain was unbearable for me because I still couldn’t get pass the undeniable fact that I STILL LOVED AMANDA!
Nonetheless, I vowed to erase all these feelings from deepest doldrums of my heart. If Amnesia was a drug would’ve gladly taken a pill. Who wouldn’t?
Well, I still had a second resort and her name was Yvonne. This time there was no guilt about it. We did all sort of stuff that I needn’t write on paper. Being with her was my “amnesia” to forgetting Amanda and seemed to be working or rather not. However, this 50 shades of Yvonne continued for two months till our story became really twisted.
In all those two months I met Amanda once. It happened at “kokotu” as I bought 50 pesewas of koko and 50 pesewas of koose. This was a norm for most of the guys because it was the time The Hunger Games set in and even gari was worth than Gold. I cleared all the koko and the koose, drank a sachet of Denitius Mineral Water and took off. I was just about to pass through that small hole at King Wordi’s internet café when I felt sharp pierce. I dreaded what I will see but I still returned the gaze. There She was, seated at the Internet Café staring silently at me. Her eyes were sullen and seemed to have lost that spark. Her fair skin was darkened a little and her she had lost a couple of pounds. I was shocked to the spine. I wanted to go over there and hug as tightly as I could and never let go. I wanted to kiss her and tell her everything will be alright. But I couldn’t. Another glance at her recapitulated those bad memories I wanted to forget.
“Bitch!”
I shouted angrily at her and left. She didn’t say it anything. I could still feel the pierce of her stare as I hurried to attend my lecture at NH2. Coincidentally it was Mr. Daniel’s class. I hated that man like I have never hated anyone before. I always attended and sat at the front seat so that I could stare angrily at this disgusting man. I wanted him to know that I hated him since there was almost nothing I could do about it because lecturers were untouchable on campus. Besides, many of the lecturers were rumored to be involved romantically with most of the girls on campus. I couldn’t risk being sacked. So all I could do was stare at him angrily and sing the chorus of Big Sean’s “I don’t f*ck with you” in my head. Surprisingly, this man never cared. He carried on lectures without even a mistaken glance at me and this angered me more. Yet, what could I have done? And besides it was all Amanda’s fault. She broke my heart and not him.
That was two months ago. Everything went on normal with no encounter with Amanda and so many encounters with Yvonne. She never cared about Caleb G Special pizza nor O.J Fried rice neither did she cared about me requesting songs for her on LOVE 101 every Wednesday on RADIO FAS. It was always the walking the talk kind of relationship.
“I can’t come today. I would be going for church”
I called Yvonne one Sunday morning and that was the response She gave me. I laughed at her and told her she is kidding and I know she would be here in half an hour. She told me She’s serious and hanged up. I laughed the joke off and waited. I waited the entire the day but she never came. A similar succession of events happened the next day. On a third day, I heard my phone buzzing and it was her calling. I laughed and picked the call.
“I knew you can’t resist it” I spoke first.
She ignored the comment and stated seriously that she wants to speak with me and that I should kindly meet her on campus. I took a packet of kiss condoms and left. I got to campus and found Yvonne seated on the love bench opposite the Spanish lab. As I got closer, I was taken aback as to what I saw. Yvonne was cloaked in a very long and loose skirt and blouse. She even had a headgear on like those “Osofo mamis” in Nigerian Movies’.
“Praise the lord, Hallelujah” I teased her as I sat on the bench next to her. I tried to kiss her and she pushed me off. I told her to stop tripping and let us get home and get banging.
“I am now born again” She spoke firmly.
I laughed at teasingly her and she repeated her statements again. She was more firm than before that I partly believed her. When she noticed the change in my demeanor, she dropped the bombshell. I could not believe the tale I was hearing! I never thought….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

//]]>