TEMPTED! episode 1



The knock on my door sounded like the biblical trumpets on Judgement Day. For a moment, I was conscious of the passage of time. The seconds which elapsed seemed like an eternity and only amplified my anxiety. I stared awkwardly at the nude girl on my bed and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. All the intricate pleasures of the past minutes were replaced by fear, uncertainty and shame.

She whispered. No she purred “Were you expecting Amanda?”

Amanda was my girlfriend and over the past weeks I have been banging her roommate and friend Yvonne. Amanda was the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Her beautiful brown eyes. Her naturally fair, smooth skin. Her slim figure with a tinged of a moderate nicki minajes behind. Her stiff but soft twin set of ripe oranges. All these features screamed one word. Immaculate!

Amanda was the most beautiful girl you have never seen. But yet I have seen, touched and did things with her. I mean had sex with her. But like a dark albatross hanging over my neck I could not resist the seductions of Yvonne, her friend. Yvonne was not bad looking either but the beauty gap between her and Amanda was like the queue at Davi’s Kenkey.

Another knock came on the door and this time around startled Yvonne. She began wearing her clothes which were scattered all over the floor during the foreplay. I gripped her hand as she was dressing. She got confused.

“You’re wearing my boxers” I whispered

It was a funny moment but our sense of humor was nowhere to be found. She quickly removed mine and wore hers. Within a few seconds, we were both dressed like we were going for Sunday mass. I took a few glances to make sure everything was in order only to see her brazier under the bed. I quickly tucked it into my shoe and walked to the door. At that time, I had already counted about five series of knocks. I eyed the room once more and pointed to Yvonne to sit on my roommates bed.

A word of prayer passed my lips and then with the apparent manifestation of the holy spirit in me I opened the door with feigned innocence that I always put up when my Dad caught me watching Spartacus. I opened the door and then I froze.

“Charley, you get Gari for your there?”

“Kwasia, I have cassava!” that was the reply I nearly gave Stephen but I didn’t. I was totally annoyed but I didn’t. All those moments I thought it was Amanda because She told me she was tired and would visit me in the evening. So I gave Yvonne a quick call so that we could do some “Kpakpa kpa” before then.

This was a sign I thought. I dismissed Yvonne telling her we must never do that again. She parted an evil smile and left. I know what it meant. I can’t resist her seductions and she can have me anytime she wants to have me.

I sat down to ponder over the what just happened when another knock came on the door.

“Why. Do you want sugar too?” I shouted

“Yes, Elorm. I want to taste your sweet sugar”

I raised my head to the softness and direction of the voice. She smiled and shouted surprise!

It was Amanda.


To be continued….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

//]]>